Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Let's clarify the rumors (Suggestion for ChinaTown)
Many people are losing the trust on the impartiality of GMs. It's so because some rumors about GM corruption are being spread.

Even if it has really happened, I don't mind about it if the truth is told. In other case, don't let speculation create such a big harmful wave.

ChinaTown, can you clarify those doubts, please?

P.S. I will keep loving this server, no matter what happened, as long as truth is told and there is transparency.
The staff of L2Dawn has so put so much resources into this server both financial and non-material and managed to keep it up and running for over 15 months, how can anyone believe that they would risk endangering everything they have built by helping one side or another?

Knowing ChinaTown's work for years and his impeccable image, no calumny, no matter how persuasive it may sound, can convince me of the opposite unless proven with actual evidence.
From the moment GMs keep in touch so closely with many of the server's players I think is pretty logical that rumours will be floating arround in every incident. From the first antharas attempt to the recent Valakas incident and the newly cheat incident everyone is telling behind closed doors how GMs were behind them. How it couldnt be like that actually when GMs are wasting hours on Skype/pms etc to talk with clan leaders. When there is a group talk on Skype with all clan leaders and GMs talking about the future of the server and how it can be more competitive with wars between them. Sooner or later there will be a bond with some of them. Thats why we will never hear about what happened on the first Antharas attempt, who and if helped tms and tygr to drop the raidboss two times in a row just to keep the server healthy and when the clans threatened GMs with abandoning the server, why GM helped more TMs that day with giving them increased stats to all parties at the spot, we will never know who killed valakas and if a GM was behind that and which clan threatened GMs again with leaving because TMs are ruling the server for so many time, like TMs were claiming on HV. And that will be because in every server always will be GMs acting in favor the persons and clans they like and always theyre going to help those who will make things worse if they leave from the server. Thats why we saw a GM immediate response on the cheat incident because mostly TM threatened GMs to leave, unlike the response we didnt see at the two Baium bug report where TMs were involved that was posted in april here in forums, we will not see any response why GMs arent checking TMs exploit on Tezza and we will not see a response  from a GM telling about Valakas or the Antharas incident. Because by doing that they will loose the trust and the bond maybe also many of the userbase like the one of the first clan ingame like TMs. Thats why theyve dealt with TolChuk and Heretics so easily and fast. The thing is many of us weve supported the game, weve donated to the game and it would be nice if everything would be more clear from now on. So I would like also GMs to open up to all these rumours and speak for once about all these things that we hear everywhere in the game.
Again the frintezza issue!! For 100 times now , its no bug!!! You Simply cancel its transformator with skills. Its been done this way on at least 2 low rate servers i played, and we were not the only one who killed it în his 1st form. And regarding valakas, we killed it with no support from no one. Its hard to believes for You guys bcz You will Never kill it on your own , You dont have the skills , the man power or the organisation skills we have. So keep hating us for smth that is only in your head !!
Antharas is just izi , we can kill it în 3 partyes bcz we have what it takes, and You dont.
So instead of crying on forum go farm , recruit more , enxhant some skills , watch some youtibe vids , go to colliseum and build a strategy and go try it for yourself. If You can win us în pvp ofc !!!!
[Image: LBb7ujK.jpg]
no signature ...
(07-14-2016, 11:53 PM)Taystee Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Again the frintezza issue!! For 100 times now , its no bug!!! You Simply cancel its transformator with skills. Its been done this way on at least 2 low rate servers i played, and we were not the only one who killed it în his 1st form. And regarding valakas, we killed it with no support from no one. Its hard to believes for You guys bcz You will Never kill it on your own , You dont have the skills , the man power or the organisation skills we have. So keep hating us for smth that is only in your head !!
Antharas is just izi , we can kill it în 3 partyes bcz we have what it takes, and You dont.
So instead of crying on forum go farm , recruit more , enxhant some skills , watch some youtibe vids , go to colliseum and build a strategy and go try it for yourself. If You can win us în pvp ofc !!!!

It is supposed to be done that way because thats how it worked in many servers youve played? And other raidbosses in many servers can be summoned outside the raid area, so its not an issue if that could happened in here? 
Im talking about the missing Valakas here not the ones you got legit. The one that Naker implied on hero voice that a GM maybe helped a clan to take it.
Im talking about that second Baium respawn seen on pictures in here and everyone was talking about if its an exploit to get the baium quest from outside of the door.
Also im talking about the first antharas TMs took with help because of a bug. Did they return the Antharas earing? Did they had their stats fixed from a Gm in order to do this because if they wouldnt drop it they would leave the server?
Correct me if im wrong but for all these rumours I havent seen a GMs response in here. And in every situation was a GM involved. And why do you get really upset when someone mention all that? Why now was the moment for a GM to take action for something TMs mostly mentioned and for all these above I told you for which every other clan is talking ingame and involve TMs, nothing happens? Because some of the TMs are pretty close to a GM. Its not strange after all that we got answers and were still getting answers for the cheat issue from Mpifteja from the start. They even knew how the exploit may be working. Is he a GM or something in here? Why is he observing the all thing so closely? Why does he post about what the GMs are going to do from now on? Do they rule the server and behind the ingame content? Thats why all these must be answered from a GM.
Once again the double Baium was GM doing because they wanted to test something. They spawned it and despawned it themselves. This has been answered by ChinaTown many times and you keep bringing it on.
[Image: m7ce8.jpg]  
While TMs were inside? Coincidence right? Did we learn what was needed to be tested? Can you find the GM reply here in forum?
Are the illuminaty controlling the governments globaly? Are the communists behind the assassination of John Kennedy? what they are hiding from us, what is their purpose? Is Hitler alive, hiding all this time at the South Pole? Why they are not telling us? Why aliens kidnapping ships and airplanes at the Bermuda Triangle? And finally: Who really is GOKU BLACK?????
So you have time for fun after all. Dont you have to do things to make the server better? With no cheating no bugs no bots no wars?
(07-15-2016, 12:47 AM)Factor Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
While TMs were inside? Coincidence right? Did we learn what was needed to be tested? Can you find the GM reply here in forum?

Yes can you give me a date of that baium?
[Image: m7ce8.jpg]