Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Exploit
(12-22-2016, 07:39 PM)Ayahuasca Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
patty careful, you cant relogg on forum to hide down the rathole.

Yes I relogged my prophet from a full party haha your point?  Not gonna hide that fact lol.  Try to get PvP on someone without your rat pack.
fuzzyy came solo like 4 times, still u logged every tagged char withing 2 miles and rambabski, atleast ram had the decency to die like a proud greek rat.
Hmm , we forgive you for being new on the server and all , but the rats are in other ally!
[Image: LBb7ujK.jpg]
no signature ...
(12-22-2016, 08:05 PM)Ayahuasca Wrote:
fuzzyy came solo like 4 times, still u logged every tagged char withing 2 miles and rambabski, atleast ram had the decency to die like a proud greek rat.

Who cares if he came solo haha... Again prophet 
Wow, what a read.

I understand Red's frustration. His enemy could have successfully delay their organisation or steal something simply by exploiting game's error. Probably banning such player is too much, but is it? If Red's friend dropped something like an epic while clearing PK in CH, he could leave the server and few of his friends could follow him. Thankfully, nothing happened. But still, in both cases, Dawn could end up loosing players - I think more would leave after the scammer did something and was left untreated, and I believe he wasn't punished?

I think it should be mandatory to report errors and not exploit them. Many servers include this to their rules(not sure if it was - links are gone). I also think administration must be less nonchalant towards such behaviour.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
(07-19-2019, 07:20 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
Wow, what a read.

I understand Red's frustration. His enemy could have successfully delay their organisation or steal something simply by exploiting game's error. Probably banning such player is too much, but is it? If Red's friend dropped something like an epic while clearing PK in CH, he could leave the server and few of his friends could follow him. Thankfully, nothing happened. But still, in both cases, Dawn could end up loosing players - I think more would leave after the scammer did something and was left untreated, and I believe he wasn't punished?

I think it should be mandatory to report errors and not exploit them. Many servers include this to their rules(not sure if it was - links are gone). I also think administration must be less nonchalant towards such behaviour.

Being / staying in one place is not a bannable offense or an offense at all.
The game mechanics should give the option to expell any logged in non-clan person from the clan hall.
If the feature is not implemented on server side OR it is disabled, it not player's fault.
There is no L2 rule that says you are not allowed to enter a clan hall. If it was, then the system would be teleporting you outside immediately OR the clan halls were instances where only clan members would be allowed to teleport in (like baium- you need red cloth to teleport in, same clan halls - need membership to teleport in).
Obviously, the game creators did not intent that and they left clan halls wide open and accessible to public.

A bannable offence would be maybe some explot that a player would turn the camera, jump 3 times and walk through the textures inside a clan hall.