Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Support Player LFC
I'm gonna start a char on this server, just havent decided which class yet...

I'm english speaking, I'll be super active, and will easily reach 70+ within a week.

Any clans out there need a certain class just PM me

[Image: KNkK5tQ.jpg]
Finding an academy (and later clan) shouldn't be hard for you, especially if you are willing to play support classes. Have you tried pming any of the clan leaders that have topics on this board or simply shouting in Giran?
We are Outlaws, big and busy clan with various aspirations, serious approach to the game and big numbers of experienced players. As clan is only 4 months old, there are things that amiss, but are easily achievable with dedication of our clan members.

Finding a party should not be a problem as we have players on various levels. There are few conditions to join us. If I got your attention, feel free to PM Kieyra directly in game during evening hours of UK's timezone.

We mostly need Cardis/EEs or WCs however, every active player is a valuable addition to our clan.

Welcome to L2 Dawn!
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.