Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to kill baium with 3 people and some cheeting
Some epics have already become the fast clicking contest, how pitiful. Nobody will ever respect Kieyra boys if the keep doing like that. It will be the same as with Kifla - no matter what pvp was on, whenever he appeared on spot, people stopped fighting to kill him - once done, they resumed the bloodshed Big Grin Also, Sin Eater is a fast quest...
@Persil - ofc you (OOWW) do spawn kill, but not always succeed ;)
What clicking contest Tendo?

I am killing server cause I have no wars? How about we stop appearing on PvP with your logic? Do you think this will be better for all of us?
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
I still think if the game design requires a quest or a specific way to enter a specific area to access an epic-raid, than the players should not be able to access that specific area any other way…
You should not be able to “ghostwalk” Antharas, Valakas, Baium, Tezza, Zaken like:
- Paratroop in from wyvern
- Summon other players inside
- Buff, heal from outside
- Mass res from outside
- Hit through doors
- etc

These "instance zones" should not be reachable once the “enter-window” closed.
I do not really care if many people or clan done this before (I never saw it before, and I thought its not possible to effect epic-raid-zone from outside), and I do not really interested to ban anyone at this point.
Which we are looking for is a confirmation from Admins if this is ok, or this is not ok.
Why you are crying ??? ALL SIDES HAVE DONE BAIUM WITH SUPPORTS OUTSIDE STOP CRYING REALLY ALL OF YOU!!!
(04-18-2017, 03:57 PM)Kieyra Wrote: What clicking contest Tendo?

Tezza / Baium are; the first that enters ( at 95% of the time ) wins it.

(04-18-2017, 03:57 PM)Kieyra Wrote: I am killing server cause I have no wars?

You ain't killing nothing, Dawn is killing itself lol
WU TANG CLAN IS FOR THE CHILDREN
Maybe Angels going back to sleep before baium, I dont know about this nothing.
My Experience. Ones When somebody waking up baium the angels waking up also. I was inside also with 3 ppl I was on EE we could not keep alive each other for ressing cuz angels hitted us and sometimes cancelled the ress ( EE has more more more faster ress casting as normal scroll), since 1 destro and 2 archers was inside this means you could ress only with normal ress scrolls, what with angels lot of times impossible ( you can do maybe 1-2 times) but constantly ressing each other I think impossible. You did not got party and heal after when you woke up baium, because you were fighting with us. You started make party for who is inside after when we constantly started to give up. We were see you constantly running inside, not that for maybe 15 mins you were dead and after wake up hit baium one more time and ress the others. With angels you cant do this.

Our problem not that we lost, believe me we lost lot of Epics.We wont start making drama cuz of 1 baium.... We lost lot of tezza also cuz of bugs, everytime we wrote to GM about Issues!

Our problem that if angels really were up after when baium woke up you not able to stay alive with normal ress scrolls.I was also on lot of baium, I was also lot of time inside when we or some randoms woke up baium and we did not have normal pt inside and we died cuz of angels.

From this comming you will get outport so our side and enemy side has chance to go inside with normal pts.
You can call this as "Cry", I dont care cuz Im pretty sure if we could kill Baium with 1 destro and 2 archers w/o angels you were complaining also....

We wanna know how it's possible cuz since Im in this server I never heard or saw that baium dead w/o angels, Maybe I lost these times, maybe not my opinion just I wanna know how it's possbile , That's it.
(04-18-2017, 04:41 PM)Carlos Wrote: I still think if the game design requires a quest or a specific way to enter a specific area to access an epic-raid, than the players should not be able to access that specific area any other way…
You should not be able to “ghostwalk” Antharas, Valakas, Baium, Tezza, Zaken like:
- Mass res from outside
- Hit through doors
- etc

I do not really care if many people or clan done this before (I never saw it before, and I thought its not possible to effect epic-raid-zone from outside), and I do not really interested to ban anyone at this point.
Which we are looking for is a confirmation from Admins if this is ok, or this is not ok.
The zones aren't reachable and you can't summon anyone. The only reason you are able to buff/heal/res is because you're very close to the boss. Yes it is ok.
the Angels were up when baium spawned, that's how baium works. The rest well.... can't give you everything for free.
Apex - PVP Meat-shield 

#ForumHeroGameZero
#wgwtfa

I'm a driver- I make things happen. 
TroubleMakers / TheSaints

WTB EWS 195KK
(04-18-2017, 06:15 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 04:41 PM)Carlos Wrote: I still think if the game design requires a quest or a specific way to enter a specific area to access an epic-raid, than the players should not be able to access that specific area any other way…
- Mass res from outside
- Hit through doors
- etc

The zones aren't reachable and you can't summon anyone. The only reason you are able to buff/heal/res is because you're very close to the boss. Yes it is ok.

I saw antharas paratrooper on this server, you can target tezza from some spots, and there are even spots where partybuffs or balance-life works, so some zones ARE reachable. :)

Also, AOE attacks works both side, so if one have enough AOE attack power and lure baium to the door, its fine they are killing it from outside, right?
It sounds simple for me: If you are in the zone, you can effect the things inside the zone. If you are not in the zone, you should not effect anything inside.
This is not the same thing like buffing behind the corner, one should not reach into a restricted zone from the outside.
I still hope some admin will confirm or advise against. :)
Can you damage a target hiding behind an obstacle with aoe skills? If the answer is no then you shouldn't be able to do the same to Baium. Yes, there are glitches and geo related bugs but that doesn't mean we should change everything. Buffs and heals and everything that doesn't require line of sight should apply. And it's not just baium, it's zaken too for example.. A wc,bd,sws can give buffs from outside. The game allows it. The only restriction there is the level but you can get around that with dance of shadow. So imo the argument that you shouldn't be able affect things because you're outside outside the zone doesn't hold any water. Admin should fix what's broken but he can't do anything about Baium because it's retail like.