Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Reopen the server at least for 1 year!
Tell us how much money it needs for the server to be up for a year!

Seriously dude, there is nothing decent to play out there as far as l2 is concern....
(01-25-2018, 05:05 AM)perdikkas Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Reopen the server at least for 1 year!
Tell us how much money it needs for the server to be up for a year!

Seriously dude, there is nothing decent to play out there as far as l2 is concern....

Hello,
I don't think it's a matter of money but more likely a matter of time.
A server doesn't die because it's shut down due to power/internet bills but due to insufficient core staff to manage community/bugs/fixes/ disputes etc.
Having one permanent member to be admin/dev/GM would mean to have a full time job and probably has to be paid with 1000-2000 euro/month...or some secret spell to make the day to have 40 hours instead of 24 so we all can do much more in our free time...
Have a nice week/weekend.
But time is money isn't it ? Why not automate everything that is possible ? China if you need help on DevOps stuff I can put my brain on work.
Well if the old team gets back together, many issues can be fixed. Retail events could remains but the rewards should change.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
Bump! ChinaTown still thinking of it ?
Well if China needed proof people are still interested, this thread has like a thousand views.
ChinaTown's busy working on fixing bugs, has no time to reply. But he will drop by when he takes a break. Big Grin
SKARR - L2Dawn Staff
I ban bots since 1923...
Hmm is this a teaser? Big Grin
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
For clarity reasons the response has been moved to the announcements section: 

You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.