Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DAWN 2.0
Dear L2Dawn family members,

First I would like to express my sincerest gratitude for you still coming to this place and displaying great interest in Dawn's future plans. It has been more than a year since we last said farewell and I am happy that a lot of you have a positive memory tied to this place. 

I can confirm that thoughts of Dawn 2.0 have substance and sense. As of now there is a team of 8 people working on bringing Dawn. That being said, we do not wish to reopen for the sake of reopening, we want Dawn 2.0 to justify its existance primarily by being much better than the old Dawn while maintaining its DNA which can be mostly summed up as such:

"A long lasting project with a very good server infrastructure and uptime maintained by active GMs that actually care about the community and other players". 

As of today, I can confirm that Dawn 2.0 is being constructed on these same aforementioned fundamentals that drove our first project forward but at the same time we are looking at how we can bring in massive improvements of life without breaching the retail nature of the game. Thus, the project is still at the planning phase and most of the time that those 8 people do lately is discuss what would make Dawn 2.0 better than our first take. For now all I can say is that we will keep you updated. 

Prosper like dwarves and be ever-beautiful like elves,

ChinaTown
Woop woop! Big Grin
SKARR - L2Dawn Staff
I ban bots since 1923...
Can I have my barakiel's axe back FeelsBadMan
[Image: m7ce8.jpg]  
Nice chinA. Dawn is back. Twitch.tv/dudurm1
Twitch.tv/dudurm1     FeelsGoodMan  FeelsGoodMan  
At last ;)
FeelsGoodMan FeelsGoodMan FeelsGoodMan
Pogchamp :)
Excited to hear it.
That's good news. Is it going to be Interlude again?
It d better be.
[Image: m7ce8.jpg]