Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAWN 2.0
Holy mother of GOODNESS!! Is it really happening?
I read like few months back on the livechat China's message that it's a possibility that the server can be reopened and I was sceptical for some reason, but now that you confirmed it, I'm just pumped so much with joy and tears that I can't describe it in any words!
I just hope you take your time and don't listen that much about people's opinions and proposals and do what you think it's the best, because the previous server you gave us was the best Interlude server I've ever played and I think everyone who played it will top my statement as well!
Love to be back in the family and I really can't wait to see what you are preparing to serve us on the table this time!
Long live Dawn and ChinaTown's team!
Much love from one of your Beta testers and early grand opening player and enthusiast!
watashi wa kaizoku wo ou ni naru!!
(05-22-2018, 10:51 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(05-22-2018, 05:57 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
I get the feeling Dawn 2.0 will take quite some time to launch and I am happy with this delay. The first Dawn had a beta period of one week and most of the advertising happened post-launch. Let the team take its time and deliver something good.

Hello MrBobe, chinaTown.

I would agree. Dawn 2.0 should have some improvements. Dawn already has a good reputation and people will come/return here with already very high expectations (due to high reputation).
The most important thing for now is the admin team to establish roles/responsabilities/methodology/rules/ way to verify if no rogue GM is acting on his own etc.

Many, many other servers failed when something important happened (eg: major bug exploit like healing/buffing through baium floor) and admin team was unreachable/unable to make a stand or simply overwhealmed by the situation.

Hello Sazzy,

All key members of the current team are people known to each other in real life outside the project. Furthermore, as mentioned before we are looking to remove GM from any repeatable / needless task or where GM's presence would be more harmful to the server than useful. We are looking to automate most of the repeatable work and put GM's efforts where they are indispensable. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Will new project be Interlude, or it is not decided by GM team yet?
(05-23-2018, 01:10 PM)xSlayeRx Wrote:
Will new project be Interlude, or it is not decided by GM team yet?

We have not approached this question yet as we are building the foundation for the server and testing it. Once we decided, I will let you know.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm glad to hear that Dawn will reopen. I hope it does not take long because there are no good servers to play. I wish luck and wisdom for the administrators to choose a good chronicle and balanced rates and features.
Hugs ;)
yeeee