Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas from dawn 2.0
As the topic says we can help to gms/admins/devs to make server better when we give them ideas from prevous servers which we played. I start with mine :

1.Make it x3 interlude server(spoil x3 chance x2 spoil amount,drop x3)

2.First and second class buyable with money and donate(cols) like 100kk and 1kk

3.Make it all quest drop chance x2 and reward x2

4.Make offline shop market from chars who are lv 20 atleast.

5.Make global chat open for chars 20 lv

6.Make donate for exp (be: with donate x4 drop, x4 spoil(spoil chance x4 amount x3)

7.Make more events for ppl every week with good rewards.

8.Make good advertisment(like skype,hopzone(all sites include russian),streamers.

9.Give reward for clans who get castle like Aden or Giran

10.Rememer u are the boss ,not clan leaders so pls dont be corrupted.

11.Find gms/devs/ for communicate with ppl every day.

12.Use offi files like your previous servers(check mobs skills in all areas)

13.Make betta server 5 days and give privilegies to ppl for testing.(pls nubz dont enchant s weapons Big Grin )

There is my opinion for good server
Nice ideas but any kind of donate is sh1ty idea imo same as global chat, i was looking for so long the server where is not things like that and i finally find Dawn so i hope it will be not able here again, donate will be good only for hats etc like on old Dawn, now the reason why i dont want a global chat? there was enough flame by heros no point to give that priviliges to any1. Rest of ideas is cool imo
[Image: 185467n01s001bthumb.png]
(05-22-2018, 07:00 PM)Glerokh Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Nice ideas but any kind of donate is sh1ty idea imo same as global chat, i was looking for so long the server where is not things like that and i finally find Dawn so i hope it will be not able here again, donate will be good only for hats etc like on old Dawn, now the reason why i dont want a global chat? there was enough flame by heros no point to give that priviliges to any1. Rest of ideas is cool imo

yea most of the heroes in every server flame each other,also flame the server and not helping newbie ppl to start. My point was chat(for sellers who sells shots) and escape from ppl who make chars for advertise other servers/sites/rmts etc.
interlude is boring . Hellbound gracia final or low rate h5
The entire purpose of this server is no donations for an advantage. Why would you artificially lower the rates then ask for donations to raise them back up to what they were?

I'm actually okay with global chat if it's not too spammy. This server has never been heavily populated, so shout doesn't reach that many people.
Hello guys)

Glad to see y'all here.

Rates x3 are great in my opinion. But donate for boost... It's surely good to earn some money for server purposes, but can't we do this by hats and simply our love for Dawn? It was such an impression for me, when I found Dawn and it was a stable server without donate. I was shocked and by premium account we can lose this effect.

One more thing to say, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MUCH ADVERTISMENT!!! Otherwise it will be hype on start and dying 1-2 month later. I want Dawn to rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Maybe little by little. It's NOT a sprint server! This is our family.
People racing and quitting a couple of months later is unavoidable. There's nothing you can do about it unless you want Dawn to become a casual friendly oriented server. But you'd have to trade a bigger population for a much smaller one, one that is going to stick with the server for longer. You'd have to change some things though to slow down the pace. Like for example make 2nd class quest mandatory. That's just one option. Another thing some extremely low rates that were aimed at casuals did in the past was to introduce level caps. First week max level = 40, second week max level = 61 etc (the caps may vary depending on the exp rate) You get the idea...
Whatever the case advertisement is a must. You need to start early
you can not make lvl ,,caps" because top clans or cp dont will come to the server.
-first week max 40lvl?
every top cp which will come to the server together with mine are able to take on the first weekend 78lvl.
(05-23-2018, 11:27 AM)Kana Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
People racing and quitting a couple of months later is unavoidable.

I agree with you. People will quit, but there is difference. I'll show you my thoughts:

1. Less advertisment, 500 ppl start (most of them knowing what is l2dawn), maybe 200 will leave after 1-2 month, but then... 300 stable players, living market, and continie advertisment will bring more and more players to the server. It happened on first start. It's real.
2. More advertisment, 1500 ppl start (most of them don't know what that's all about), LOTS OF BOTS, 1000+ ppl will leave in a month. Demoralized server, much weaker market because of bots and greedy adena sellers, leavers... And still some non-stop leveling parties would constantly bragging about "dead" server.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. We'll see. I will play anyways. And I will play without rush, cos after all this time I understand how to recieve good emotions from this masterpiece.
Or just make it hellbound instead of interlude so that top CPs don't reach end game content in one weekend.