Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues experienced when playing on Dawn 2015 - 2017
Information 
Hello guys, 

Currently we are collecting massive amounts of data and analysing it in efforts to make sure Dawn 2.0 is really better. If you know of issues that were bothering you during the time playing on the old Dawn this is the time to indicate them here. 

This thread will be observed and used for fixes and improvements up until the release of the server. Please also note, that while we understand and appreciate your best intentions, some things may or may not be implemented / adjusted / fixed. You can always ask for a reason. 

Please also note, that we always seek for retail experience. 

Issues can be of various sorts. They could be technical (Server & Client), social, GM work related, PVP, PVE, WEB infrastructure (Website, account panel), hardware etc. 

Please focus on what was already existing on Dawn 1 and didn't satisfy you as a player. Please also keep this discussion clean, on topic, informative and provide links/ source if / when needed. Seeking to keep the thread structured, any pointless discussion, flaming will be pruned. 
[Image: pRoGtYz.gif]
Goddard middle stairs dc. Mass dc during foi, rune bridge dc-s
maps on lair/catas/zaken/gc and other caves Big Grin some server got those maybe you can steal them Big Grin
[Image: Tu8MqX.gif]
Some ppl got dc in valakas lair.

Email verification to change pw..

from 1+1 boxes to 1 +3 :))))

.expoff please

reduce the pdef of trex
Most important: OP Hero Fear. I am not sure how it worked no retail, but on Dawn it was too powerful.

FoI - Disconnect problem (mainly at Aden siege)
Tezza - transformation cancel and XP bug
Emp Agument

Minor bugs:
Hiting Baium behind door to get QI (not that important).
Teleports from CH were incorrect (at least in Goddard CH).
Some people had DC when entering Valakas (right after climbing the column)
Alt + K - visual bug that "lowered" skills reuse
Very slow pickup, which was fixed by pressing CTRL.

Crystallise also mentioned that Aguments had 7 min reuse on retail.
- mass critical error on pvp (propably after used FOI)
- Stakato / MOS mobs are too strong, these were forgotten locations for exp and farm.
- Heal, dealing damage by walls / doors
- sometimes bugged mobs on cata, they just stand and do nothing
- I realize that on many servers it is broken, but maybe it's time to think about it and here to change it? I mean about the agumentations - WilgMagic, Empower and couple others which gave too much power, and they did not have a retail reus, which should probably be 7m.
- sometimes the alarams were bugged on tezza.
- Hero skills Fear / Doom - they had too much landrate.
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Twitch.tv/dudurm1     FeelsGoodMan  FeelsGoodMan  
1. Pagans temple (Anterooms and Chapel rooms)

I reported it in the past, Monsters was way to strong, on retail i farmed there with 2x 70 Archers in A grade with support, on Dawn it was close to impossible with 2x 80 Archers +10 S grade, full epics.

I believe either mobs have 15-16x HP or issues with pdef , something was very wrong.
On Dawn it was only worth/possible for EE/BP to go there because of Lethal skill.

----

Sadly Hero fear was pretty much the same on retail servers, from my memory i cant say it was landing more on Dawn then Retail. But i can agree that landrate this high has to much effect on pvp. 
I guess question is; Do we want to keep it as close to retail as possible, or try to balance it?

3. FOG (Copied from another report)
"Magma Drake groups that spawn when a Magma Drake is killed do not take aggro in a consistent way. They should aggro the character that killed the previous mob after 1 to 2 seconds, or be far more sensitive to social/aggro when attacking one mob of the group."

This can be quite annoying when training.
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
1. Frintezza transformation stops when u use "Earthquake" in the right moment.
2. crits on the middle stairs at goddard (the stairs close to the gk/old tm ch)
3. crits on mass pvp´s when foi get used
4. Stakato Nest looks not right
5. Hero spear (cancel stick) was something wrong (if i remember right)

I would recommend a Epic Window... like 4h or something... so u dont need to camp baium for 8h :)
(06-05-2018, 04:36 PM)Mirine Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
1. Frintezza transformation stops when u use "Earthquake" in the right moment.
2. crits on the middle stairs at goddard (the stairs close to the gk/old tm ch)
3. crits on mass pvp´s when foi get used
4. Stakato Nest looks not right
5. Hero spear (cancel stick) was something wrong (if i remember right)

I would recommend a Epic Window... like 4h or something... so u dont need to camp baium for 8h :)

afaik the infinity spear worked as it should of