Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues experienced when playing on Dawn 2015 - 2017
I doubt an admin has time to level 31 classes on x1 to check how skills work Tongue I don't think they had time for even one.

From the pk threshold and the heals-matk relationship it is clear to me they modified things. No wonder you could evade blows with high evasion. Most probably they tried to balance the classes in pvp, by bringing in concepts of later patches who were on retail at the time of 2008.

I assure you not one dagger ever considered taking Guidance/Dance of Inspiration or toggle Accuracy in pvp on official. You could backstab someone with 100% land rate from behind on a lowbie dagger no matter the enemy's level and evasion rate.
(09-17-2018, 07:20 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
You seem to have good Interlude knowledge, while admittedly I might be wrong in some instances(PK 3 could be a C4 feature so my apologies).

- dagger skills are accuracy vs evasion dependant, on Dawn they always landed no matter what
Are you high? Failfish
@Keiyra all I remember from Abyss is Anza having BSoE mastery lvl 99
(09-18-2018, 01:00 AM)oldskool Wrote:
Most probably they tried to balance the classes in pvp, by bringing in concepts of later patches who were on retail at the time of 2008.

Good call. Abyss wasn't the only C6 server with that feature though.

(09-18-2018, 01:13 AM)Lulow Wrote:
@Kieyra all I remember from Abyss is Anza having BSoE mastery lvl 99

A legend. Did you stay there for long?
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.