Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEVEL AND ITEM RESTORE
Hello, 

As you might know today our hard drive got corrupted. We lost the data, luckily, we managed to restore it to as latest date as we could. Now we are going to manually give you back items and levels that you lost. 

Period of of time lost: apprx 8 hours. 

We have logs left and according to them we will be able to restore the data - so your given information will be checked against our logs of before the corrupted hard drive issue. 

Please tell us your character name, level and items and any approximate time you last remember having them. 

UPDATE:

Due to the large amount of reports we will not be able restore the items. Our decision was too rapid and not-well-thought in regards to the grand scale of the server. The reason being - it would destroy the economy of the server. We will find other ways, to somehow compensate the lost joy to you guys.

We are just desperate to fix the losses and brush the sadness away from your faces guys. 
(06-03-2015, 10:59 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello, 

As you might know today our hard drive got corrupted. We lost the data, luckily, we managed to restore it to as latest date as we could. Now we are going to manually give you back items and levels that you lost. 

We have logs left and according to them we will be able to restore the data - so your given information will be checked against our logs of before the corrupted hard drive issue. 

Please tell us your character name, level and items and any approximate time you last remember having them. 

is this a joke...there are srv with lot more rollback and they didnt do anything...it is as it is..end .u guys have alot of work allready....let it be
I had orc raider lvl 20 name is Osama
and orc shaman lvl 20 name is OsamaBinBuffed

now they are both lvl 12

not much in adena and items since i just started.

Please keep in mind i made class quests for both my chars and i really dont want to go through that again :/
Character name: Goalen
I was lvl18 with mats and nograde equipment.

Now I have literally 0 adena and lvl5 :)

Thanks
xDeathRow last connection: Lvl 64 53% Crystal Dagger and 4kk
Gitananegra last connection: lvl 64 44% 8kk

TY FOR ALL gl hf
Character name: Laica

I just changed class to Elemental Summoner - so I was lvl 40 (about GMT + 2 16:00). I had a Lion Skin shirt in inventory, and devotion set equipped. Other things were bits and blops I dont remember.
Queen of Hearts

I lost:
Adelira - it was 65 lvl, today 15 min before first restart i crafted Dark Crystal gloves.
Idefix - it was 65 lvl /same us Adelira/
Alisa - it was 36 lvl with 3 DC gloves rec in inventory given from Adelira after craft her DC gloves.
also lost ~6kk adena from farming from 64 to 65 lvl.

edit: when fix lvl dont forget about losed SP points.
lvl 20 orc raider named destroMaestro. Just finished transfer, 20k in adena, no real items worth talk over. Last logout 8 hours ago.
wipe?
Char Name: Elendar
Before rollback i was 74 lvl and 4% as i remember and i had some quest items from Hot Spring quest.
8 wolves, 50 flowers and 26 spiders i think. And about 3-4kk adena more.
Now i am 73 lvl and 76% without eny quest item and 3-4kk adena less.
Thank you :)