World Cup.
Heart 
Who will win.

I put my hopes on Spain. : D
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
The schoolboys
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
Whyd you put argentina and portugal together with spain? both are average and spain is top team
Portugal on Europe Cup last time if im right, and argentina fought germany in the final last time if im right.
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
portugal had 3 draws in group stage lol, they shouldve been out
Portugal's Euro cup 1st place was probably one of luckiest victories in history of sport. They're really shit.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Noone from those typed teams will win. To be honest .. Spain will be ruined totally cause of coach's dismiss. Portugal arent in a good form and they look like tired guys without motivation but to confirm my opinion is needed one match. I bet that portugal wont even move to the next stage. Argentina is a shitty team in a bad prepared form so i dont know why they are typed here. Generally i think teams like France, Poland, Egypt. These teams will pass the exam and they will move to second round.

Someone refered to previous event if i remember well it was european cup so Portugal won that only with tones of luck.
Belgium!

Otherwise France.
80 Wind Rider

Belgium is a dark horse of this cup. But internally i believe in Poland. They deserve to be ranked in minimum top3.