Poll: Do you want dawn 2.0 to have the same game mechanics as dawn 1.0?
Yes, no need to change anything.
No, i would change something.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 04-04-2021

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L2 Dawn 1.0 vs 2.0
Do you want dawn 2.0 to have the same game mechanics as dawn 1.0?
Or would you change something? What would you change?

(with "change something" i don't mean fixing bugs, because they must be fixed in any case, obviously.)
Hello, what I would change is:

1) PVP zone to all epics (they can stop wars again but they can't ruin everyone's game anymore)
2) Add pipette's knife in store for like 20kk(subclass quest)
3) Random time to all epics max 2h
4) Destroyers under the active Frenzy/Guts/Zealot hit with a pole only 3-4 targets (make ppl enjoy the parties and not leeching)
5) Xp rate: as lower as better
6) Increase BSOE to CH price to 500k (if adena rate will be higher than x3)
7) Increase the rent for CHs so only active clans can afford one and not boxes(e.g. if adena rate will be x2 make the rent x2)
8) Disable all events (ruining the black market)
9) Allow flame in game+forum except about real life (feeding the competition,without it ... will be no motivation)
10) Reduce the loss of EXP / SP by 10 times at death if the xp rate will be lower than x3 (only in pvp - flagged ppl)
11) Clear the forum for Dawn 2.0
wOy gaming.
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

(07-09-2018, 02:01 AM)K1lla Wrote:

1) PVP zone to all epics (they can stop wars again but they can't ruin everyone's game anymore)
4) Destroyers under the active Frenzy/Guts/Zealot hit with a pole only 3-4 targets (make ppl enjoy the parties and not leeching)
7) Increase the rent for CHs so only active clans can afford one and not boxes(e.g. if adena rate will be x2 make the rent x2)
9) Allow flame in game+forum except about real life (feeding the competition,without it ... will be no motivation)
10) Reduce the loss of EXP / SP by 10 times at death if the xp rate will be lower than x3
Really cool ideas.

1) Maybe as alternative, make delay on stopping wars? Like once a day
2) What's the point? So much good fun PvPs at TOI RBs. And at Cabrio
3) I agree, will be less monitoring and standing in ant nests.
4) Totally agree with you, we discussed this in forum already, but many disagree.
5) Totally agree.
6) I agree, i would make more expensive a lot of stuff in NPC shops, or just make adena rate very low. Like x1-x2 in x3exp server.
7) I agree, same as 6th point.
8) Don't agree with you, but i agree there should be nerfs to some events, to avoid this.
9) I agree. But too much sensitive, insulted people here.
10) Disagree with you, for many reasons. I would even add item drop from char if monsters kill him. There must be some reason to stay alive and don't go suicide. And if server has x3 exp, i would make %exp loss on death x3 aswel.
11) Yeah, but closer to opening.
2) only if they make pvp area to epics, if they make at Baium they cannot enter and hit it so pipette knife in shop is necessary, sub RBs part are before pipette knife anyway.
10) only in pvp so ppl won't be afraid to flag and come for pvp, i forgot to mention.

I made these suggestions coz some of them were applied on the ru server x1 where i played with my guys and everything was fine there
wOy gaming.

(07-09-2018, 11:35 AM)K1lla Wrote:
2) only if they make pvp area to epics, if they make at Baium they cannot enter and hit it so pipetter knife in shop is necessary, sub RBs part are before pipette knife anyway.
10) only in pvp so ppl won't be afraid to flag and come for pvp, i forgot to mention.
2) i agree that "starting/stopping" war must be improved somehow. How about - if war is declared, it can be canceled only after 1 week? Or only in the day, when mammons spawn? for example. Making Baium a PVP zone, will make the life harder for people who want to just make sub. But i do think it is a good option anyway, to make it PVP zone.
10) they must lose something for being PKed, or being killed in PVP. Otherwise PKing/Ganking loses much of it's reason.
In x1 c1-c6, people didn't die like idiots in mass pvp, they played more tacticaly to survive, even doing party recall, if shit went wrong. If people are afraid, to flag in PVE situation, they can just be PKed. PK must be a punishment, for not fighting back and not declaring war.
If we talk about mass PvP - those who are afraid, shouldn't pvp for epics. But they still can go to sieges, cause for sieges, you can buy "that item in ivory tower" that decreases exp loss on siege.
1) Fix know bugs (FoI disconnect, Tezza XP bug etc.)
2) Nerf hero fear.
3) Delay start of Olympiad for 2-3 months, or at least nerf NGP reward / hero weapons for first few months.
4) Reduce AQ window to 2 hours.
only on flagged chars was applied this loss exp so pk/ganking wouldn't be affected. I speak about facts, first wasn't applied this and after they applied on flag chars, on everyday AQ was PVP 10 pts vs 10 pts, before it was only OP clan there vs 3-4 enemy parties. There was x1 XP rate and were days where AQ fights lasted for 10h where I lost 10% on lvl 75 , if wasn't the loss XP applied i would lose 1 lvl. Go play x1 and see if worth to lose that xp on every AQ, overlords would never hit lvl 80. That's how they increased the pvp content, but we talking about x1 again wich I doubt here will be x1 and shouldn't coz it's mostly EU community so it must be x3 or x4 max XP rate

two more things that i saw on other servers:

1) To stop feeding on Olympiad disable based class fights
2) If the XP will be x2 or x3 Disable Cursed Weapons forever

About fixing bugs i don't mention anymore ... obviously must be fixed
wOy gaming.

(07-09-2018, 11:59 AM)K1lla Wrote:
only on flagged chars was applied this loss exp so pk/ganking wouldn't be affected. I speak about facts, first wasn't applied this and after they applied on flag chars, on everyday  AQ was PVP 10 pts vs 10 pts, before it was only OP clan there vs 3-4 enemy parties. There was x1 XP rate and were days where AQ fights lasted for 10h where I lost 10% on lvl 75 , if wasn't the loss XP applied i would lose 1 lvl. Go play x1 and see if worth to lose that xp on every AQ, overlords would never hit lvl 80. That's how they increased the pvp content, but we talking about x1 again wich I doubt here will be x1 and shouldn't coz it's mostly EU community so it must be x3 or x4 max XP rate

two more things that i saw on other servers:

1) To stop feeding on Olympiad disable based class fights
2) If the XP will be x2 or x3 Disable Cursed Weapons forever

About fixing bugs i don't mention anymore ... obviously must be fixed
Ganking PVP is not always red, it's very often purple too.

20pts fighting for AQ for 10h just proves, how important AQ is.
Again, those who are afraid to lose time/exp on epics, shouldn't participate in that. 
Somebody, who is not afraid, will get AQ anyway. AQ won't live for long in any case.
Yes we are obviously talking about x3-x5 for dawn 2.0. And it means dying is x3-x5 less painful than retail already.

1) How did it work? Stopped feeding?
2) Why disable them? There are many PVE options that are much more OP than cursed. Those who benefit from cursed the most, are Single target Melee classes.
Classes, who are fastest at exp, will be better without zariche anyway.

With "changing mechanics", i didn't mean "fixing bugs".
I fixed thread description.

(07-09-2018, 11:59 AM)xSlayeRx Wrote:
2) Nerf hero fear.
3) Delay start of Olympiad for 2-3 months, or at least nerf NGP reward / hero weapons for first few months.
2)3) Yes heroes are OP, yes it's annoying to get hero fear. but that's the prize for achievement they made.
4) agree
(07-09-2018, 02:01 AM)K1lla Wrote:
10) Reduce the loss of EXP / SP by 10 times at death if the xp rate will be lower than x3 (only in pvp - flagged ppl)

1) Changing game only because weaker clan might try to sneak past much stronger enemy will only destroy any balance. This would give advantage to bigger clans and is irrelevant to the game
2) You can't be serious
3) While running around toi for 7 hours till morning might not be the best choice, I would not press to narrow epic windows. Smaller clans will have no chance to grow and will end up being sucked into ones that dominate. Bigger timeframes are opening more chances for small entities to go for weaker epic while their superior enemies fight something more important
4) When it comes to nerfing destro, there are ideas. We just need to think which one is the best. Everyone seems to agrre they're too fast with farming but I really can't imagine how your suggestion will that make sitting undressed low lvl characters enjoy the party.
5) I belive XP rate has been chosen - we have to compromise about other rates, which I agree should be low, lower than XP
6) Pointless
7) Agree
8) Disagree, events are great bounceoff the regular in-game stuff. This is something Dawn was definitely missing.
9) What is wrong with people having some fetish to insult people? How do you imagine "Feeding competition"? Few idiots flaming somebody for using BSOE after killing 6 of them or calling somebody "scum" cause you took hero from somebody's boyfriend again? It's really tiring. Like 95% of my players had their HV turned off cause of crybabies constantly bragging about me spanking their asses.
10) Disagree
11) Why? This server has a history which is written here. Why would you destroy all of that?

(07-09-2018, 11:59 AM)K1lla Wrote:
To stop feeding on Olympiad disable based class fights

Yes, disable CB, so I don't have to watch Oly every day cause of some lowbie having 5 chars to feed himself anytime.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
(07-09-2018, 12:21 PM)Brood Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 11:59 AM)xSlayeRx Wrote:
2) Nerf hero fear.
2)3) Yes heroes are OP, yes it's annoying to get hero fear. but that's the prize for achievement they made.
4) agree

Hero fear is not annoying - its game breaking (at least it was on Dawn). Watch these clips to see how retarded it can be:

Other hero prizes are also broken - especially at start of server. List include:
- access to 9+ free S grade weapons with SA and aguments
- buff that gives You more p. def than shield, song of earth and CoV combined
- enough BEAS to make IC +6 set in first month of the server

Monopoly of heroes for one clan has killed many priv servers in the past, I am surprised that nobody talk about it on this forum.