Poll: Do you want dawn 2.0 to have the same game mechanics as dawn 1.0?
Yes, no need to change anything.
No, i would change something.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 04-04-2021

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L2 Dawn 1.0 vs 2.0
Inc Im apologize I understood it meant for me cuz I disagree all with this threads
[Image: attachment.php?aid=458]
(07-12-2018, 02:29 AM)mrbobe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Clearly, you don't care about this server and you are only here to flame. It's ok, we will use your threads to discuss seriously while you flame,mock, use sarcasm or troll the others. FeelsGoodMan
Sounds fun, deal.
Sorry for long post, you guys spam too much.

(07-11-2018, 05:36 PM)K1lla Wrote:
Ofcourse Kieyra will not agree with the pvp zone , he's expert in ruining others's game, coz of leaders like you i suggested the pvp zone brosky.
This was my last day on l2dawn coz I was sick of your tactics , 8h respawn epic, mass critical errors. You must be Naker's twin brother , I bet you'll make a great team together on dawn 2.0 coz I doubt somebody will do ally with your clan if you continue like that. TheSaints was in ally with you in that video and still they didn't stopped the war. The fun was awesome until you came and ruined everyone's game, standing to NPC to enter. Epics are for big boys not for small clans , if you can't afford to kill your enemy you shouldn't come at all, that's not the way to raise your clan. Is all about fairplay especially on a small community but i doubt you would understand. PVP zone is not necessary at all but on this cummunity it is !

Kieyra tried to ruin the game

"Epics are for big boys not for small clans" says guy who's been here like 2 years? You played against fresh players with barely full S in some occasions. To gear my people, I had to use some dirty tactics - I agree - but they worked and my men became "BIG BOYS" just like you were. Don't tell me I was the only leader who played dirty - you must be blind or something. Leave Saints out of it - they were great ally and friends, at first when I took over Rebirth, after I left it and then decided to run Outlaws here. BTW - I agree on PvP zone around epics, so I can PK your untagged boxes without need to clear my PK every 10 minutes. Don't compare me to Naker - we have big differences.

(07-11-2018, 06:59 PM)Brood Wrote:
The problem with your SR, is that you have no Proofs that it is bugged.
But nobody can prove that you are wrong as well, because it's not NCsoft's retail server.

I did test the shit out of it and I'm tired of repeating it. Let that bloody SR be.

(07-11-2018, 07:22 PM)Brood Wrote:
3. He also is pretty pissed about people telling shit about his favorite class.
4. I am sure, that he realy believes that SR is fucked up in L2Dawn, but the problem for me is, that he has no proofs, i even don't say that i don't believe him, but without any evidence i can't take it seriously. The best first step would be - make Video captured testing, where we can clearly see, that out of 100 shots, fullbuffed SR crits 3 times.(example)

3. No, I'm not lol
4. I do not believe - I know. You said yourself some time ago, that atk. speed increases speed of casting physical skills - so why the hell SR casts them the same or slower than other archers while the fastest? CAUSE IT'S FUCKING BROKEN. Apparently, people here do not even know how fucking Spiritshots work on Interlude but want to talk about something much more complex... Now - there's a bit of arrogancy coming out of me.

(07-11-2018, 07:27 PM)Dansken Wrote:
1. people don't come to discuss it in a live chat.
2. People are arrogant.

1. Dude, I have a busy life. I work, I am recovering from an accident. I was hit by car, I got my arm broken, I still go to physios, excercise at swimming pool - I have no time for "live chat" and use forum instead while working. I sacrifice my time to write cause I can. I am not going to call you a masochist cause you prefer an other option.
2. You know shit about me.

(07-11-2018, 07:29 PM)Dansken Wrote:
Discord official Dawn just PM me and we will discuss it.

What do you want to discuss?

(07-11-2018, 07:48 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
Killa "Epics are for big boys not for small clans" Hahahahhahahahahahahaha
The dude played on the server for 2 years and he never came to pvp ONCE Big Grin
Stop lecturing Kieyra about that, he may say stupid shit but atleast he tried to pvp.

Poor bait. Btw, I was here like 7 months.

(07-11-2018, 08:00 PM)Arra Wrote:
Either it's bugged and it should be fixed, or it's not and there isn't a problem. Why are we still talking about it?

Cause they keep bringint it up - cause they think I imagine stuff - you know, that's what normal people do. I did leave it there long time ago but they just couldn't refreain to bring it back again.

(07-11-2018, 08:41 PM)K1lla Wrote:
as I said, epics are for big boys not for small clans, Heretics was never a side alone coz was a small clan so we didn't pariticpated with stopped wars to ruin your gameplay. Kieyra tried to ruin the game not to pvp, he didn't even flagged brosky.
I've seen many servers's forums where ppl accusing/flaming good CPs like ToxicPhenomenons,tygriski,us etc making them nolifers,cheaters but you NFs got no idea even how to buff yo parties or setup a good one in 2k18.
P.S. When I told you on Evoke the girls from my CP are playing better than you I wasn't trolling.
#StayTriggered

That's why you soaked into NT? Or am I wrong? Big Grin

Wow you're awesome Killa, I'm pretty sure I could beat you anytime I meet you on my SR if it's fixed.

It's really interesting Killa, you seem to know a lot about me, but you can't even get my time on the server right. I've started in October, rehosted Outlaws in December and stopped around April. You can't even get that stratight - trust me, none of that bs you said here is real at all. Btw, you're the one who's stayin' triggered.

(07-11-2018, 09:40 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
Kieyra I know you never won nothing on Dawn expect all the flame from ppl, but did you ever think about why ppl don't talk with respect to you or even considering your words?
You didn't give a sh1t to Dawn to keep balance or fun up. You didn't do a sh1t on the server. We flamed each other with TM but both side agree even after years that only long fun NT ally and TM ally had against each other. You have no idea how was pvp on Dawn, cuz you were sitting in Giran and sh1ttalk about everything. After TM left, 1 month later CP, players left Dawn cuz of you ONLY cuz of you who had more pts but didn't do a sh1t and didn't give any war. Before dawn close 2 weeks maybe, You were the only still sitting next to vortex spot on your ASS with poor ppl who were blindly listen to you and lost all of the fun what this game can give, when 2 big sides was fighting against each other under 8 hours and had amazing pvps.

Right - either you don't know much or you are stupid. READ THIS SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY. I will tell you once and for all - why all this hate arised. My story started in Rebirth. When I moved in with my people, Rebirth was a failure. People in clan were fighting for spots, some did not help the clan etc. It was barely a clan, so I told Gusia I can fix it. She gave borrowed me epics, gave CL, CH along with access to every account with clan stuff. I decided to remove Hagis's CP cause they did not like to cooperate. After that Hagis threw hate against me on hv all days long and simply the rest of you with time simply followed. Hagis spreaded lies that I stole epics, barely true since I gave them back to Gusia, gave back CL/CH and did not touch anything that was mine. Trying to take over Rebirth was a mistake. This is when I decided to run Outlaws again and took around 15 people from Rebirth with me. I worked 14 hours a day for 4 months straight to make this clan worth standing in fight against opponenents playing here for 2 years already. When I knew I have something I can offer, I searched for ally and spoke to NT - which greeted me on TS micely cause nobody knew me - I was new here. This is the turning point where server went down and kept on going. Bombay decided to take Heretics instead of me - which he barely need cause he did manage to get rid of TMs from the server. And here comes the question. Who would you fight if not mine and other Outlaws's hard work to grow? You only had Saints remaining on the server - strong opponent, but would not be a match against your fusion of 4 fucking clans all together. So I played along, knowing that server is dying, I still kept running, recruiting, rising new memmbers to at least try to be a match for you. And now, all of you blame me for "killing the server" while I worked very hard to be your opposition - the only fucking one. I could have taken all my crew, pack the bags and leave you be on Dawn - alone, bored with no chance to get any pvp at all. I regret I did not, cause honestly - this fucking community sucks a dick. And you Kriszti, you barely know anything or pretend. I indeed got backstabbed by your clan, took som much hate from it but in the end I was still able to join you on ts to thank for the game. When I came back, I was sure that so much time has gone on,some understood the reasons of everything that happened - but clearly not - you all are fucking blinded by hate towards me that Hagis spawned cause I took his spot in catacombs once.

(07-11-2018, 10:22 PM)Brood Wrote:
Sun Tzu said...

Art of War - great book. You are selling me out Brood Big Grin

True is, my strategies worked. First they laughed, after they accepted what's coming' and now they simply hate for having to accept the inevitable. Fuck this - full arrogance mode today.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
tl;dr

kieyra noob

[Image: 53da7b3731d12f0ccdc8a2fdabc84f0c.gif]
Qqeiyra u know u are crying whole time? Big Grin im Just glad u are showing here that everything that people know about u and all other shit u showed us during Dawn is truth. But yes continue with your talking at least i have something that makes me laugh super hard every time i read your posts. Btw SR sucks same as u but u cannot be fixed and thats sad. Howg
Hagis Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=458]
You can call me crying while simply trying to be decent here. All of you can go to hell.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
U trying to be decent? Big Grin trolololo Big Grin go to hell? sorry thats your place where u belong Big Grin
I am fully aware you have no idea what being decent means, hence lack of understanding my point.
its everything not related to u Big Grin thats enough for me. Howh