Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anaconda for you
(07-17-2018, 09:32 PM)Avolites Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
When u say we should nerf destro to the point of just hitting 3 monsters max with poll, then yes.
If u said limit should be 10 monsters, then maybe it was not beond acceptance.

I am not forced to read it, but if any decision would be made about that, i need to know.... dont u agree?
And yes i hate wasting time on many of ur threads, because i need to know if for some reason ur (most of the times crazy) sugestions become reality.
I suggested to limit it to 4 targets, because i have seen it in few other low rate interlude pts servers, and i loved the results, i really loved them.

So it's not my crazy idea, but tested thing elsewhere.

I understand your worries, but i can guarantee, that nothing will be changed just because of my opinion, i am simple forum user, just like you are, with the same rights and rules.

My point was to understand, what community thinks about this option, and if majority would want that to be changed, i would love that to be changed.(some other people suggested this thing before, so i knew, that others think the same way i do.)
If 90% would be against it, i would not want that to be changed, because it would ruin experience for majority and that would be bad for - amount of players online.
For me better experience ingame is very important, if i will spend a lot of time ingame. Just like it is for you.

But for example, if 90% of players would love that to be changed, do you think it should be changed?
Brood why you have -23 rep pts Sad ?
(07-17-2018, 10:14 PM)rat Wrote:
Brood why you have -23 rep pts Sad ?
I think, because i am:
Nazi
Homophobic
Racist

And because few users disagree with my opinion about making gameplay changes in server.
And maybe because i don't think that interlude is perfect as it is.
IL is not perfect but its well balanced and it would be hard to make it even better.
Im thinking if GMs will implement any gameplay change... looking for any new info from China :)
(07-17-2018, 10:27 PM)rat Wrote:
IL is not perfect but its well balanced and it would be hard to make it even better.
Im thinking if GMs will implement any gameplay change... looking for any new info from China :)
I disagree with you, that it's well balanced, and that it would be hard to make it better.
But i respect your opinion.
"well balanced" compared to other chronicles not overall
tl;dr