Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Tanks relevant again.
Revamp agression to make tanks relevant again.

1. Remove the MP cost from Hate & Mass Hate
2. Increase power of Hate & Mass Hate
3. Make the Reuse of Hate & Mass hate not dependent of attack speed (aka fixed cooldown) to prevent tanks from harrassing healers with perma agression.
It won't be interlude anymore then.
Let's hope we will have Fantasy Island again. =D
tanks are supposed to hump the legs of the healers.........
(07-24-2018, 08:05 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
It won't be interlude anymore then.
Let's hope we will have Fantasy Island again. =D

How is implementing a boxing limit acceptable then in your view?
Interlude had none of that?
I think it was possible to increase box limit by paying for it. Correct me if i'm wrong =D
(07-24-2018, 08:40 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
I think it was possible to increase box limit by paying for it. Correct me if i'm wrong =D

indeed, so no limit here or its not interlude.
also x3 isnt retail like, so none of that.
also bots were everywhere in interlude so we can accept them here too, otherwise its not interlude. Also lets bring in thousands of chinese farmers so it feels more like retail interlude.

am i making a point?

Stating this wouldnt be interlude because you balance 1 skill is simply dumb and a useless argument when youre playing on a private server thats based on stolen PTS files and modded by a bunch of russians to fit the view they had of "retail"
Box policy was the same on every chronicle. On C4 tanks were needed for everything while in interlude they are useless, excluding PK and ET at olympiad. But your point is to make them relevant in mass pvp. Well let's implement some nuke on pp and se, so they can do some shit in pvp. Or lets give to dark elf and elf summoners some new minion with the ability to land mass silence and fear. This way they will be relevant as well.
Vote me for admin of the server and I WILL MAKE TANKS GREAT AGAIN!

To topic: propably wont pass because "retail, blizzlike, vanilla, whatever like", even though i would welcome many changes to make the game more balanced , like was on plenty of IL server i played. (Healers Inquisitors, Tanks have it on GF too, Daggers Shadowstep etc,... and it was still IL server)
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
Love your 1st point, but only about aggression.
When i saw 0 mp cost of aggro in L2 classic, i felt like it should be implemented since C1.
And i agree with 2nd point. Aggro in Dawn felt weaker than retail, but i can be wrong about that.

Btw, anybody tested Shield defense against nukes in L2Dawn?
It works, like it should in C6 or it doesn't work like in C4?
(07-25-2018, 01:43 AM)Brood Wrote:
Love your 1st point, but only about aggression.
When i saw 0 mp cost of aggro in L2 classic, i felt like it should be implemented since C1.
And i agree with 2nd point. Aggro in Dawn felt weaker than retail, but i can be wrong about that.

Btw, anybody tested Shield defense against nukes in L2Dawn?
It works, like it should in C6 or it doesn't work like in C4?
You can't shield block nukes in IL, that's later Chronicles
[Image: 25p2rnl.jpg][/img][img][Image: 25p2rnl.jpg][/img]