Poll: What limit on amount of boxes/clients you want for Dawn 2.0?
This poll is closed.
1 character max per IP
4.55%
4 4.55%
1 character max per HWID
2.27%
2 2.27%
1 character max per IP and HWID
9.09%
8 9.09%
1+1 max per IP (main + one extra char)
12.50%
11 12.50%
1+1 max per HWID (main + one extra char)
7.95%
7 7.95%
1+1 max per IP and HWID (main + one extra char)
17.05%
15 17.05%
1+2 max per IP (main + two extra chars)
7.95%
7 7.95%
1+2 max per HWID (main + two extra chars)
17.05%
15 17.05%
1+2 max per IP and HWID (main + two extra chars)
4.55%
4 4.55%
More or Unlimited
17.05%
15 17.05%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Boxing Policy 2.0
(08-16-2018, 02:56 PM)Lido Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(08-16-2018, 02:54 PM)SIMITIS Wrote:
then find a party you fuck , you are not supposed to play support solo
It is supposed to SUPPORT , you must find someone to support . Da ?

How about I do not like to play with CP and prefer clan that will value me as SWS and treat better than box? If dumb people like Simitis are going to have influence on this server and it's playstyle, I am passing on this server.
Btw 3 posts , definitely NOT one of the usual retards here making an alt account to qq about boxes
Cya
Its crybaby from outlaws mighty clan, another autist stuck in 2005.
(08-16-2018, 02:56 PM)Lido Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 02:54 PM)SIMITIS Wrote:
then find a party you fuck , you are not supposed to play support solo
It is supposed to SUPPORT , you must find someone to support . Da ?

How about I do not like to play with CP and prefer clan that will value me as SWS and treat better than box? If dumb people like Simitis are going to have influence on this server and it's playstyle, I am passing on this server.

How about you find a Clan that fits your playstyle and stop whining about others that doesn't want to depend on your playtime.
It was already proven that discussing anything with you whiners is pointless and only drags people to your bottom level. I think you should find more people that can replace your boxes instead of changing the way this server worked for years cause as I know it was 1+1.
(08-16-2018, 04:41 PM)Lido Wrote:
It was already proven that discussing anything with you whiners is pointless and only drags people to your bottom level. I think you should find more people that can replace your boxes instead of changing the way this server worked for years cause as I know it was 1+1.

No it wasnt.
the rule was 1+1 but everyone had as many boxes logged as he wanted.
Rules that arent enforced arent rules.
So why make rules stating that botting is prohibited? This will not be policed properly as well. Let everyone use as many boxes and bots as they want. Running bots will be even easier with multibox. No offence to GMs but this sounds like a shit server to me and my friends have the same opinion.
(08-16-2018, 05:10 PM)Lido Wrote:
So why make rules stating that botting is prohibited? This will not be policed properly as well. Let everyone use as many boxes and bots as they want. Running bots will be even easier with multibox. No offence to GMs but this sounds like a shit server to me and my friends have the same opinion.

Retard, you have contributed absolutely nothing.

me and my friends just read the post and they told me on teamspeak that you are retarded because you are limiting their gameplay between 4 am and 3 pm to standing in giran stairs shouting lfp on 300 ppl server

Hello, 

Thank you for showing great interest in our project. These rules are in place to ensure a healthy community environment, in this specific case- to prevent botting and multiboxing. During our long experience on Dawn 1.0 we found that these rules served their purpose well and contributed to the longevity of the server and as a result we are keen on sticking to them with Dawn 2.0. 

Dawn 1.0 has taught and enabled us to become increasingly efficient with policing these rules, as our ban appeals thread is a testimony to that (
).

We are convinced that we achieved this level of efficiency by connecting 2 factors together: using advanced anti-botting techniques as well as having an active administration to respond to reports that failed to caught our eye immediately. 

You are free to have your opinion, but calling the server names, which doesn't even publicly exist yet, based on a feature that as a result has not even manifested yet, in my eyes, is as ridiculous as criticizing the whole Mars colonization program because you don't like the shower cabin water drainage plan in that program. 
[Image: pRoGtYz.gif]