Poll: What windows for Epic Bosses do you want on Dawn 2.0?
keep it retail
reduce them to 2-4
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic windows
IMHO all Epic windows should be reduced to ~2h coz it's the most "Korean" feature in this game. Some servers I played had reduced windows and it was very good, people always knew when to come for pvp.
Didn't realize there is anyone on this forum or in administration team that even consider retail-like epic windows. That would be just dumb as fck.
We are not teenagers anymore, no one will ever hang around for 8h straight to kill an epic. Which means that mass pvps will take place only at the end of windows IF a Boss won't spawn earlier.

I've figured out that there are many people around that prefer masochistic play style but I cannot imagine even they would enjoy staring at vortex for 8 hours every 5 days.
tbh If Ive found a single person who would prefer 8h epic window Id say that must be kieyra's brother, equally retarded.
This player bashing is getting out of hand. The forum needs a moderator. No wonder we have so few members with all the trolling going on
(08-17-2018, 12:28 PM)lMurtag Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
We are not teenagers anymore, no one will ever hang around for 8h straight to kill an epic. 

Actually alot of ppl did on dawn,  sure some people had to leave sometimes it happens, maybe not in the end when most players had atleast 4 epics, but before there was pvp from start of window to end of window, which is the only reason i play this game.
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
(08-17-2018, 01:54 PM)Kana Wrote:
This player bashing is getting out of hand. The forum needs a moderator. No wonder we have so few members with all the trolling going on

Just to add - these people are trying to influence the server you and others will be playing on as well. Anybody who has not been here before and seen that we got decent people in this community as well, will leave this forum in disbelief cause why would anybody wish to play in such toxic environment? They later cry that online here is low because of box limit or harder experience. It is hard to have a civilised discussion here and it's quite depressing to see all of that is being allowed, not surprised Brood stopped posting even tho he was the one to keep this forum live.

(08-17-2018, 02:21 PM)Fuzzyy Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:28 PM)lMurtag Wrote:
We are not teenagers anymore, no one will ever hang around for 8h straight to kill an epic. 
Actually alot of ppl did on dawn,  sure some people had to leave sometimes it happens, maybe not in the end when most players had atleast 4 epics, but before there was pvp from start of window to end of window, which is the only reason i play this game.

You tell that to hardcore farmers considering themselves good at pvp while sitting in FoG 24/7. They won't understand it, they will pretend to be adults without time to play, yet act like children throwing toys and bad language at everybody.

Just to refer to RB drop chance poll by Hydraulik:
Like Shivaya said before. It's pointless to make this game easier just because few wants to gear up faster. Why do they even play Lineage if this game is so hard on them?

While MrBobe is right with rarity of full drops or enchants from Raids, this is how rare full drops are - this is top gear that can be gained. This will lead only to more OE gear and faster end-game or even people leaving Dawn due to 1 sided server. We all seen that happen at some point, not only on Dawn. Jut have a look on chance of A grade drops from 80 lvl monsters. This game is meant to be hard, slow, as well because it encourages players to play together, not with some stupid CP setups with hundreds boxes behind. Look at top quests for S recipes like Ketra, time they need, chance of receiving right recipe or even worthless adena reward, than find the keys, spoil all thousands of mats and in the end chance of 60% to successful craft. Imo, even 1 full S drop from 15 Raids is okay comparing to amount of effort anybody has to show to get S armor. Raids will be occupied anyway and there will be pvp for them. All of this can be repeated when we speak about reducing epic windows.

I know I will be criticised for this post again, my rep will go down, I will receive salad of swear words on PMs - but that's how it is when you happen to have different opinion then some hardcore haters who consider anybody else but themselves a retard, cunt, bitch, down, autists, scumbag, idiot or whatever else I was already called in this community.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
This forum is so stacked with idiots that i dont believe chinatown will bother to take any suggestions seriously .
Just let him do whatever he wants
Quote:Actually alot of ppl did on dawn, sure some people had to leave sometimes it happens, maybe not in the end when most players had atleast 4 epics, but before there was pvp from start of window to end of window, which is the only reason i play this game.
I enjoy pvp every bit as much as you do but, although mass pvps will happen, especially during first months, eventually, it will lead to a stagnation and hours of camping awaiting for someone to come around to have some fun.. at the end of a window most likely. Besides, it is much easier to mobilize a clan for 2h of enjoyable pvp rather than 8h of struggling with online and boxing supports.

Quote:not surprised Brood stopped posting even tho he was the one to keep this forum live.
From my pov it's the other way around. From what I, and many others on discord have noticed, you and Brood are flooding every thread there is, arguing with everyone that is not from your pack and trying to enforce your playstyle upon all others with a consistent flow of text that discourage people from joining the discussion and sharing their opinion. Which, by the way, makes you both a living forum signature. No joke every time I read the forum, I see you or Brood under every second post.
I must say I stopped reading most of your replies a while ago so don't get your hopes too high about me making an exception for your answer.
16h baium window <3 waking up, pvping 2 hours, going to work, going to home and continue the pvp. Best time ever
(08-17-2018, 03:31 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
16h baium window <3 waking up, pvping 2 hours, going to work, going to home and continue the pvp. Best time ever

What 16h are you talking about? Baium retail window is 8h.