Poll: What windows for Epic Bosses do you want on Dawn 2.0?
keep it retail
reduce them to 2-4
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic windows
Generalizing, arguments for shortening the time of epic wndows can be described in one sentence "We want to farm epics quickly". It's pretty weak considering intention of hosting low rate server. On the other hand, the problem is Baium, which as the only one with attention of the quest. So the prospect of a long wait for Baium just to get Q. Item for casual gamers is also not encouraging. Therefore, I have a suggestion that will allow one hand to keep a long epic windows to keep the balance in the game, and at the same time will allow people to do the quest on a subclass without much stress. I suggest that the quest item from Baium was available for purchase (as well as the profession), or  "assigned " to the store account as soon as the character was created. This solution works on off. When you have liquidated one of the quests needed to complete the Exalted quest, items from this quest are in the assumption of characters thrown into the private character store. In my opinion, this solution will prevent farming epic and will keep the normal window times in the game, because they are not only fighting clans interested in jewelry. But all others who do not want, have no time or inclination will not be forced to camp Baium after a few hours.
(09-20-2018, 05:07 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
[Image: little_dog_holy_shit_meme_by_shadowwolf133-d6nblb5.jpg]

Cuteness overload!

I agree with Alinka, retail windows the way to go.
Yeah. Here we go. Kieyra's clan mates posting about retail windows. xDDDDDDD.
Knowing the history of kieyra making alt accounts to give himself positive reputation points it's probably his account.
retail server retail windows.

"we are looking at how we can bring in massive improvements of life without breaching the retail nature of the game. "

ChinaTown 2018
(09-20-2018, 08:54 PM)ytr Wrote:
Knowing the history of kieyra making alt accounts to give himself positive reputation points it's probably his account.

Who you call an alt? You’re so bad at talking to girls.
(09-20-2018, 09:26 PM)Smoketoomuch Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 08:54 PM)ytr Wrote:

Who you call an alt? You’re so bad at talking to girls.

You mean virgin boys with girlish avatars
Retail please
[Image: 33ef5f58-d080-46c0-847b-e702348d02fe-ori...fit=bounds]