Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
News from the discord channel about Dawn 2.0
Added 10 August:

[2:22 PM] VirusTsT: China will you show full features new dawn2.0?? Or it is somewere on forum? Thanks
[2:38 PM] ChinaTown: We will post the information once we have a certain date and roadmap to avoid giving false promises. As for the moment, all I can say that it will happen soon
(08-11-2019, 12:08 AM)Alyx Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Added 10 August:

[2:22 PM] VirusTsT: China will you show full features new dawn2.0?? Or it is somewere on forum? Thanks
[2:38 PM] ChinaTown: We will post the information once we have a certain date and roadmap to avoid giving false promises. As for the moment, all I can say that it will happen soon

I've seen "soon" cases that didn't happen for years
#thisfall
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Few screens with answers from China

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Did Alyx retired?
FeelsBadMan Wave
......F
FeelsBadMan Wave
12:18 AM] ChinaTown: With the final L2Dawn beta approaching, the full instructions on how to participate are now available. The beta will be fully automatic and open to everyone.

Im not retired, just muted the discord channel for a bit because I'm busy on another server atm so didn't see the latest announcements