Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom summoner
You should use Soulless only if you can keep your mp up. That damned curse is annoying. Shadow has 150 less p atk and it eats up more exp but you can solo strong mobs with it. Yes, Spectral Lord exists in Interlude. It's as strong as the other two 79 summons but it has no nuke and stun skill like Magnus. It has an aoe debuff which poisons and and reduces attack speed which is useful in pve but not so much in pvp.
(11-03-2018, 01:28 AM)Kana Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
You should use Soulless only if you can keep your mp up. That damned curse is annoying. Shadow has 150 less p atk and it eats up more exp but you can solo strong mobs with it. Yes, Spectral Lord exists in Interlude. It's as strong as the other two 79 summons but it has no nuke and stun skill like Magnus. It has an aoe debuff which poisons and and reduces attack speed which is useful in pve but not so much in pvp.

But it's better for PvE than the other summons?
(11-05-2018, 12:15 PM)Mertian Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:28 AM)Kana Wrote:

But it's better for PvE than the other summons?

One doesn't PvE with PS on 3x unless you have 15000 hours free time to level it up.
PS is the best solo class in the game. That is without buffs or any other help. The natural VR from shadow makes it sustain really well, and stun cubic is really strong, not to mention you have low level body to mind to help with mana.

With buffs though pretty much any class can solo and be alright, but if you want to make a PS to start, or if you just like the class, go for it. Just make you sure you solo with shadow, the passive VR is nuts. Unless you're grinding on really easy mobs in which case soulless might be better since it out damages shadow.

End game, you're okay. The biggest issue with PS end game is you don't have any party buffs, so you're not nearly as desireable as AL or EM, although summoners in general aren't pvp gods, they're pretty strong in oly though.
Cool. I've played so many classes in L2 I might go for something new. I've heard they're good at PvE.

But what I meant was - is Spectral Lord better than shadow/soulless for PvE?
The difference in p atk is quite significant so yes. You do need vr though
Ok thanks :-)