Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
05/11/2018 Status update
Hello, when will the server open ?
Oh MY!!! Dawn is coming back???? I miss the old one, when when when? TY China!!!! I just got done helping with beta testing another server but very few speak English... I do dev in UE4 but L2 has always been my 1st love... Any chance original account and toons will be in tact ;) I see forum login is...

Thank you for making my day :)
(11-07-2018, 02:06 AM)Wynd Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Oh MY!!!  Dawn is coming back????  I miss the old one, when when when? TY China!!!! I just got done helping with beta testing another server but very few speak English... I do dev in UE4 but L2 has always been my 1st love... Any chance original account and toons will be in tact ;) I see forum login is...

The hype :)
Just read around. No ETA, things going very slow.
Server data have been wiped . The forum will also be updated or wiped.
                                 [Image: 65zl9t.jpg]
Thx china
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
ChinaTown Wrote:We understand that the cold months of warm gaming inside have begun, but our biggest problem is that we are perfectionists and we really wanna get the best of the Dawn 2.0.

This was the sole reason I started on this server, when I came across it. Everything you told us before and on the Grand Opening were true words and honesty. You guys will be forever in my heart and this server will be my best choice to come back and spend every single second in with joy and relaxation. Long live Dawn and Co. Let's hope for a good and smooth opening once again and let's all of us have fun without extra Salt . <3
I've been mostly idle through the betas and lurking every single day on the forums(not exaggerating) to see if any new info has come. Take your time guys, you deserve it, because you are the only left hope for us oldfarts to enjoy the game once again, the way it's meant to be.
FeelsBadMan Wave
is too expensive an south america proxy ?  btw brazil dawn fan here 
(11-07-2018, 02:06 AM)Wynd Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Oh MY!!!  Dawn is coming back????  I miss the old one, when when when? TY China!!!! I just got done helping with beta testing another server but very few speak English... I do dev in UE4 but L2 has always been my 1st love... Any chance original account and toons will be in tact ;) I see forum login is...

with the pace we go it might not even be 2019 Big Grin