Meh.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 11-28-2019

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level restriction for Ant Nest
Lightbulb 
Hello.

Here's a suggestion. Automatically teleport out all characters 49+ out of Ant Nest.

PROS:
- Less boxing. Chars that PVP in Ant Nest need to actually kill her. No more killing AQ with 2 guys at 4am. No more tabbing 2 destros and PVP char. Logging off with full buff will no longer be possible. (need to keep in mind shit like summon friend /gotolove).
- New PVP classes. Or  at least fresh PVP party class composition.
- New strategies. Stack party with more classes that can accelerate killing aq or more pvp oriented. Rush nest with COV but without ability to stay there after rush etc etc.
- Low-tier clan friendly. You don't need to play 1 month on a server to deal damage in Ant Nest.
- Less Karma. You don't have lvl sin eater after every AQ fight.

CONS:
- Implementation. Someone has to write that stuff.
- Quests. There are couple of 2nd class transfer quests down there and you can't get high lvl to help you. (Who cares).
It's all about pvp servers. Actually, everyone need to have opportunity to kill RB's using haste and inconvenient for wars time. It's a game mechanics. Less boxing - this problem already solved by box limit. Another question - what politics about peoples with a several PC's.

Other pluses is targeted on pvp stimulation all else being equal, but l2 - it not the game about pvp all else being equal. Everytime and everywhere we have strong and weak sides, sometimes we have little clans, who just want to find their place under the sun.

And why little clans and weak sides must be forced to global pvp, if they don't have enough members or equip to deal fight face to face, but they can using long regroups of wars and other tricky things?
Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.
I voted in favour. However, after giving it some thought, I've changed my mind. Lack of summons in area, high lvl buffs could slow down everything. Not mentioning need of additional code which could only delay launch even more. This could also work in favour of stronger clans imo - gearing up bunch of 40s is very easy.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
(08-20-2019, 12:03 PM)Zitz Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Less boxing - this problem already solved by box limit.

Box limit does absolutely NOTHING to me or players like me (100+ top tier clan members). It's a rule targeted against scrubs but I'm past the point of arguing about it. Even though I rarely run less than 3 boxes doesn't mean I like it. Nobody sane likes boxing. On teamspeak we give out BD/SWS accs to people that say "hello" to us. If you give me an option not to box and stay competitive I'm closing those boxes ASAP.

(08-20-2019, 12:51 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
I voted in favour. However, after giving it some thought, I've changed my mind. Lack of summons in area, high lvl buffs could slow down everything. Not mentioning need of additional code which could only delay launch even more. This could also work in favour of stronger clans imo - gearing up bunch of 40s is very easy.

I'd wait for someone from admin team to tell us how feasible this feature is. I've seen TP out based on lvl on several servers (Pagan) and no summon area around epics is already there on most servers, just make it bigger. So probably nothing to code.
IF this is implemented, people will be asking for PvP zones around major epics too - which has mixed opinions too. I'd leave it be. It's imperative to discuss raid drop rates, shadow items availability and quest reward rates since beta is slowly closing in and those were not clarified among community yet.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
(08-20-2019, 07:30 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
IF this is implemented, people will be asking for PvP zones around major epics too ..
I didn't say anything about pvp zone around AQ or any other epic. I don't think there should be pvp zones around epics but that's another topic entirely.
I am talking about implementing custom areas as a whole.
(08-20-2019, 07:30 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
IF this is implemented, people will be asking for PvP zones around major epics too - which has mixed opinions too. I'd leave it be. It's imperative to discuss raid drop rates, shadow items availability and quest reward rates since beta is slowly closing in and those were not clarified among community yet.

Beta? Close? Dont make us laught
Voted +1, but only if this 49+ lvl restriction would apply to the entire Ant Nest "dungeon" area right from the entrances.
First we need a server!